The WE Empower Challenge is a global business competition for women entrepreneurs who are advancing the UN Sustainable Development Goals and inspiring entire communities to create the world we want by 2030.
Five selected awardees, one from each UN region, will be chosen from those who apply by 1 July 2018. The successful awardees will be notified in early August 2018 and will receive an all-expenses paid trip to New York during the UN Global Goals week (24 - 29 September 2018) to participate in a series of tailored trainings and events. Awardees will also:
• On Tuesday, September 25 participate in a dynamic pitch event hosted by Diane von Furstenberg that brings together top business, tech, venture capital and media leaders with an opportunity for one awardee to receive a $20,000 grant to further their business;
• Attend a high-level dialogue with senior UN Officials, the Council of Women World Leaders and the Women Political Leaders Global Forum;
• Participate in Global Citizen week events including a ticket to attend the Global Citizen Festival in Central Park on Saturday Sept 29th; and
• Participate at the UN Private Sector Forum event convened by the UN Secretary-General.
Click here for prizes
Click here for additional opportunities
Click here for full list of partners
• DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JULY 1, 2018 (12:00AM EDT)
- Register an account
- Start your entry (save it in-progress)
- Submit your entry to be in the running